Sunday, September 1, 2013

"Girl Scout Week - RSVP Pens"


I love love love making these pens. This is the last item for the gift boxes. Tomorrow I will post the gift set all put together. The Girl Scout image is from the retired Close To My Heart stamp set Make New Friends and I colored them with SU Markers. Here are the directions on how to make the pens. I also made a step by step tutorial like 5 years ago on SCS Here is the link to that. The only thing I do different now is I buy tacky tape sheets instead of using the roll tape. I get the tacky tape sheets at Oriental Trading Company. You get 3 8 1/2 x 11 sheets for $4.95. It is a super deal. If you have any questions feel free to e-mail me.
Stamps: Make New Friends (retired Close To My Heart)
Ink: Black Stazon
Accessories: RSVP Pens, Micro Beads, Tacky Tape, Heat Gun, SU Markers, Address Label

No comments:

Post a Comment