Wednesday, January 20, 2010

"Birthday/Thank You Cards"


I got a chance to stamp this weekend, yay!!! I didn't get to make too many cards though cause I ended up getting a sick on Sunday and have been in bed for the past 3 days with a fever and stuff. I am feeling a little better now but still not 100%. It's a good week to be sick though cause it is rainy, windy and cold here. I really like the layout of this card, it was such a quick card to put together. I also like this color combo. Looks like I will be getting some more of the in colors. I don't know if you can see it very well but I used the paper piercer in the scallops for enhancement, and popped it up on dimensionals, cause I love dimensionals. These cards are easy to make and you could make a bunch at one time to give as a gift to teachers or friends.
Stamps: Riveting
Paper: Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Razzleberry Lemonade DP
Ink: Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: SU Scallop Circle Punch, Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Dimensionals, Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain Ribbon, SU Circle Punches

No comments:

Post a Comment