Friday, December 18, 2009

"Holiday Treat Box"


I love this box, isn't it gorgeous? It was so simple to make too! Here is the link to the directions. This is another project for my class Friday. Inside I put two packets of hot cocoa and a bundle of chocolate peppermint stix. I found the peppermint stix at Walgreens. (two boxes for $4) You can put what ever you want in the box too and make it different holidays. I have been out of the "stamping loop" for so long, I don't know the name of the stamp I used or the DP. Oh well, I am getting back in so I will be on top of my game again soon. I can't wait to share with you all the projects we are doing.
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Whisper White, Old Olive
Ink: Real Red
Accessories: SU Scallop Border Punch, SU Scallop Circle, SU Circle Punches, Red Grosgrain Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment